We have been busy at Dormansland during Fairtrade fortnight.....
- We have had a whole school assembly
- Our art club produced their version of the Fairtrade logo
- A banana plant grew in the corridor
- We wrote some lovely poems
- The baking club included Fairtrade products in their peppermint creams and chocolate brownies. Yum!
- There was a Fairtrade stall at the Charity Market Place, held by some of our Year 5 boys.
- Our Year 6 children, who were away on their residential trip, took time out to put Fairtrade in their break
- The staff were given treats for their morning breaks from a donation by our local Fairtrade volunteers Chris and Margaret - thank you!
- Finally, we ended the fortnight with a playground tuck shop, which sold out in the first day!
Thank you to everyone involved for their support. Some more photos will be arriving soon.